Bee Blend Seed Bombs
Help save the disappearing bee population with these easy to grow Bee Blend Seed Bombs. These throw and grow seed bombs add colour to any garden while also providing a habitat for pollinators.
These seed bombs are designed to break up in the rain and already contain all the nutrients and organic material needed to support germination and success of the plants. There's no need to plant - just throw and grow!
The seed mix used in the Bee Blend Seed Bombs was produced in association with Steve Wratten, Professor Bio-Protection Research Centre at Lincoln University and Ruud Kleinpaste. It includes cornflower, poppy, thyme and more.
Packaged in a reusable organic muslin cloth bag, this 6 pack of Bee Blend Seed Bombs makes a lovely, eco-friendly gift.
- Pack of 6 large seed bombs
- Designed to attract bees
- Seed blend includes Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Salvia and Thyme.
- Packaged in a reusable organic muslin cloth bag (plastic free)
- Produced in association with Steve Wratten, Professor Bio-Protection Research Centre at Lincoln University and Ruud Kleinpaste
- Please note seeds can only be sent within New Zealand and not internationally
Referring to themselves as ‘professional upcyclers’, the Warkworth based team at Eagles Rest create useful, practical and functional products from recycled materials, as well as innovative throw and grow seed bombs.