Bloom Stainless Steel Drink Bottle by Laura Shallcrass
The Bloom Stainless Steel Drink Bottle by Laura Shallcrass is an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic bottles. Double-walled and vacuum insulated, it will keep your beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
This durable bottle is easy to travel with and has a leak-proof outer lid so can be stored in your bag without worry. Endlessly versatile, it can be used for tea, coffee and soups in the cooler months in addition to keeping beverages cold during summer.
This stylish drink bottle features a beautiful design by New Zealand artist Laura Shallcrass, and comes in a matching gift box making it an ideal gift.
- 500ml stainless steel bottle
- Designed by Laura Shallcrass
- Leak-proof outer lid
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps cold liquids cold for 24 hours
- Keeps hot liquids hot for 12 hours
- Durable hand-wrapped print
- BPA, PBS and Phthalate free lid inner
- To extend the life of your bottle wash with warm soapy water and air dry, rather than placing in the dishwasher. Do not freeze or microwave.
Museums Wellington and Chunky support emerging New Zealand artists and designers. The Bloom Stainless Steel Drink Bottle is part of the Chunky Artist Series. It has been designed by New Zealand artist Laura Shallcrass.
Laura Shallcrass is an artist and commercial illustrator based in Queenstown, New Zealand. Laura was born in Wellington where she trained as an illustrator and graphic designer, before traveling the world and eventually settling in Queenstown. Flora and fauna feature heavily in her work, alongside gemstones and minerals hovering, dreamlike, against scenes ethereal and yet familiar. Laura paints in oils and gouache and draws in ink and graphite, creating sparse and yet detail focused works of infinite depth and stillness.