Galit Maxwell Nature Butter Dish
Inspired by the greens of rivers and forests, Wellington potter Galit Maxwell has created this exquisite Nature Butter Dish by hand.
A beautiful addition to any pantry, this butter dish holds around 200 grams of butter. It also makes a stunning gift.
- Ceramic butter dish
- Handmade in Wellington
- Measures approximately 8cm high x 12cm wide
- Glazed inside with clear food-safe glaze
- Each item is individually handcrafted and therefore can vary slightly in shape and shade of colour
- Speckled pottery is not recommended to be microwaved due to the content of iron particles
- Do not expose items to thermal shock caused by sudden change of temperature
Wellington based potter Galit Maxwell says clay has been a part of her life on and off for the past 20 years, but it has recently become her main creative passion. Using New Zealand stoneware clay, Galit mixes her own glazes from raw materials and enjoys the peaceful and meditative process of creating her products. She also teaches group classes and offers private lessons from her Wellington studio.