Helicopter Kitset Model A5
The Helicopter Kitset Model A5 comes flat-packed with instructions for simple assembly.
With its compact size, this model is ideal for postage and makes a lovely gift for little ones interested in engineering and transport. It also makes a great display piece for any home.
Designed and made in Wellington by Abstract Design, the laser cut MDF pieces slot together easily. They can be permanently joined with a small spot of PVA glue.
- Kitset model of an Iroquois Helicopter
- Flat-packed A5 sheet of laser cut MDF
- Easy to assemble using instructions provided
- Ideal gift for postage
- Measures approximately 20cm x 13cm x 6.5cm when assembled
- Pieces can be permanently joined using PVA glue
- Designed and made by Wellington company Abstract Design
Designed and made right here in Wellington, Abstract Design’s laser cut products are inspired by all things Aotearoa. The pieces are made from MDF and easy to assemble.