2 Pack Kuwi Children's Face Masks
Help keep tamariki safe with this 2 Pack of Kuwi Children's Face Masks. Sold as a set of 2, these children's face masks are super soft and comfortable to wear. They're finished in an adorable Kuwi the Kiwi print.
These face masks are a barrier for droplets, dust and pollen. Reusable, they're easy to wash and wear again and again.
- Pack of 2 reusable children's face masks
- Dusky pastel blue and dusky mint green with Kuwi the Kiwi pattern
- Comfortable, adjustable ear straps
- Flexible, tightly woven, single layer fabric - thick, without feeling heavy.
- Rated medium in ‘Mask Light Test’
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Manufactured following NZ guidelines and certified for NZ/AUS
- These are not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- NON-SURGICAL, not to be confused with PPE.
The 2 Pack Kuwi Children's Face Masks feature beloved children's book character Kuwi, created by author and illustrator Kat Quin (formerly Kat Merewether). Kat lives in rural Waikato with her three daughters. A quintessential Kiwi, Kat’s quirky illustrations of and stories about our iconic native bird have lead her to become an ambassador for the Kiwis for kiwi charity, which educates and raises awareness for kiwi conservation.