Discover the world around you in more detail with this 3D Microscope by Thames & Kosmos. It's ideal as a first serious microscope as objects can be viewed directly, without prior preparation, and using both eyes.
Any solid objects can be viewed in detail, including insects, plants, rocks and minerals. No complex and lengthy preparation is required - just place on the object stage and go!
The reliable mechanics, LED light and quality lenses all guarantee precise focusing and examination of the objects. The 3D Microscope is also ideal for professionally identifying plants, insects and minerals.
- 3D microscope with LED lights, glass lenses and stereo eyepiece
- Kit also includes petri dish, forceps and dissecting needle
- 2x AA batteries required (not included)
- 3D view through binocular optics
- Professional device with coated glass lenses and precision mechanics
- Recommended for ages 8+ years
- 28 page instruction manual included with 11 experiments to try
Thames & Kosmos was founded in 2001 by a science museum director and her son, who saw the great need and demand for better science education materials — resources for parents and their children that are engaging, effective, relevant, and fun.