Kiwi Tea Towel
The Organic Cotton Kiwi Tea Towel features stunning artwork by New Zealand artist Nikki McIvor. Made from fair trade organic cotton, this high quality tea towel makes a lovely gift that's easy to post overseas.
Nikki drew the iconic white Manukura in this pen and ink drawing entitled Wearing the Inside Out, a song by Pink Floyd. "The name signifies a connection to the Māori feather cloak in that the kiwi is wearing her purity on the outside rather than keeping it shielded" says Nikki.
- Organic 100% cotton tea towel
- Features artist Nikki McIvor's piece 2 Wearing the Inside Out
- Designed and printed in New Zealand on cotton from a Fair Trade certified supplier in India
- Wrapped in paper, which details the story and inspiration behind the art
- Lightweight and easy to post
Wild Grey Fox was established by friends Marina Adams and Nikki McIvor. The collection features Nikki's detailed drawings of wildlife on a range of beautiful gifts. Their aim is to create objects that are lovely to use, ecologically responsible and made to last.
The Organic Cotton Kiwi Tea Towel is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.