Wellington Chocolate Factory ANZAC Chocolate
This Wellington Chocolate Factory ANZAC Chocolate is uniquely New Zealand and Australian. Originally commissioned for The Great War Museum, this vegan bar features crunchy house-made ANZAC biscuit on top of creamy coconut milk chocolate.
Extremely moreish, with an oaty crunch atop a creamy coconut milk base.
Silver Award at Academy of Chocolate Awards 2018
Bronze Award at NZ Chocolate Awards 2018
- 85g bar
- 50% cacao
- Chocolate details:
- Dominican Republic Conacado Co-operative Trinitario cacao beans.
- Phillipines organic coconut.
- Wrapper artwork by the immensely talented Misery
- All of our chocolate is Fairtrade, and made from organic ingredients where possible.
- Allergen Statement: May contain traces of dairy, oats, malt (from barley) & gluten, tree nuts, peanuts, or sesame seeds.
All Wellington Chocolate Factory chocolate is Fairtrade, and made from organic ingredients where possible.
Wellington Chocolate Factory ANZAC Chocolate is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.