The Good Face Mask - Child
The Good Face Mask by Munch is eco-friendly and ethically made in New Zealand.
This child size face mask has surgical ties that help hold the mask nice and tight to your little one's face. It also features a wire nose piece and a 3 layer filter system.
Created by local company Munch, The Good Face Masks are made in Aotearoa through a unique homework force that enables the vulnerable to work.
Each mask comes with a filter to be used once. These types of filters can be purchased separately here. However the mask can be used without a filter or simply with a filter from the average kitchen paper towel. An average kitchen paper towel has a filter system of approximately N70. Note that there are two small holes at the bottom of the mask so you can fit any type of filter.
- Children's resusable face mask
- Mask measures approximately 16cm x 12cm. Ear to ear measurement approximately 28cm
- Assorted prints available. Yours will be chosen at random
- Reusable and washable
- Ethically made in New Zealand (excluding the filter)
- 3 layer filter system
- Surgical ties to fit the face well and molding around the nose. You can remove these ties if you do not wish to use them.
- The masks are not medical grade. Not intended to replace surgical face masks and not PPE certified
- Hand wash recommended
Based in Wellington, Munch is about empowering families to change the world. When you buy a Munch product you can feel good about using it. All of the products are eco-friendly in some way such as being reusable, organic or biodegradable. Useful, beautiful and green, Munch offers everyday products that make a difference.