Kea Rua Pendant - Teal
- From Tania Tupu Jewellery
- A standout piece, handcrafted 3-dimensional Kea pendant.
- The two birds together represent life and the universe being sacred and divine. It represents the infinite nature and energy we bring into our daily lives.
- Teal Kea Pendant on a G/P Stainless chain 55 cm
- Each chain has an extender for length flexibility.
Tania Tupu, Ngāti Porou, is a jewellery designer and maker of contemporary Māori and Pacific-inspired adornment based in Titahi Bay, Porirua. A talented businesswoman, Tania has also operated retail stores in Raglan and Nelson, worked for The Great War Exhibition and is currently the General Manager of Te Papa Stores at New Zealand's National Museum.
Available online and in-store at City Gallery Wellington Shop. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.