Recycled Plastic Huia Feather Earrings
The Recycled Plastic Huia Feather Earrings are made in Christchurch from 3D printer waste, with white painted tips.
Inspired by Aotearoa's Huia bird, these earrings became best sellers after being worn by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
- Huia feather earrings made from recycled 3D printer waste
- Each feather measures approximately 4cm x 1cm at widest point
- Hypoallergenic hooks (silver in colour)
- Made from PLA (3D printer waste) in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Each feather is unique with its own colours (and blemishes)
The vision of Remix Plastic is to foster sustainable behaviour and a circular economy. Remix Plastic pieces are made in New Zealand from local plastic waste diverted from landfill.