Strange World Stainless Steel Drink Bottle by Carmel Van Der Hoeven
The Strange World Stainless Steel Drink Bottle by Carmel Van Der Hoeven is an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic bottles. Double-walled and vacuum insulated, it will keep your beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
This durable bottle is easy to travel with and has a leak-proof outer lid so can be stored in your bag without worry. Endlessly versatile, it can be used for tea, coffee and soups in the cooler months in addition to keeping beverages cold during summer.
This stylish drink bottle features a beautiful design by New Zealand artist Carmel Van Der Hoeven, and comes in a matching gift box making it an ideal gift.
- 500ml stainless steel bottle
- Designed by Carmel Van Der Hoeven
- Leak-proof outer lid
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps cold liquids cold for 24 hours
- Keeps hot liquids hot for 12 hours
- Durable hand-wrapped print
- BPA, PBS and Phthalate free lid inner
- To extend the life of your bottle wash with warm soapy water and air dry, rather than placing in the dishwasher. Do not freeze or microwave.
Museums Wellington and Chunky support emerging New Zealand artists and designers. The Strange World Stainless Steel Drink Bottle is part of the Chunky Artist Series. It has been designed by New Zealand artist Carmel Van Der Hoeven.
Carmel Van Der Hoeven is a multidisciplinary artist in paint, clay and illustration. She can often be found under her moniker George Sand Studio. Her current work is unapologetically feminine, confronting her own contemporary journey as a woman as well as challenging the perspective and ideas of the viewer.