Matariki Goddess Necklace - Silver
The Matariki Goddess Necklace in Silver by Little Taonga depicts the goddess Matariki surrounded by her six daughters. The reverse side features the phase of the moon when Matariki rises in 2022, alongside Te Pae Māhutonga, the Southern Cross. The full Matariki constellation sits below with all nine stars.
- Matariki necklace
- Additional star charm attached
- Made from fine brass dipped in rhodium
- Pendant measures approximately 22.5 x 12.5mm
- Adjustable chain measures 40-50cm
- Packaged in a Little Taonga glass bottle
- Also available in gold
Taonga translates to treasure or prized possession in te reo Māori. Each Little Taonga design captures something to be treasured - the places, nature and icons that make Aotearoa New Zealand so special. All Little Taonga pieces are designed by Cezanne Lyons (Ngāi Tahu) in Kaikōura.