Manuka Flower Rimu Earrings
These gorgeous Manuka Flower Earrings are made from New Zealand rimu. Painted by hand, this unique set was designed and made right here in Wellington.
The warm tones of the timber contrast beautifully with the bright white flower petals. These earrings add a lovely final touch to any outfit, and also make a fabulous gift. Suitable for sensitive ears, the nickel free posts are made from surgical steel.
- Hand-painted rimu earrings
- Each flower measures approximately 1.4cm across
- Posts made from surgical steel
- Nickel free and good for sensitive ears
- Sealed with beeswax for protection
- Not designed to be worn swimming or in the shower
- Comes presented on backing card
- Matching necklace and brooch available
- Designed and made in Wellington, New Zealand
Natty is a Wellington based design studio creating beautiful mementos that celebrate Aotearoa. With an aim to evoke and honour our natural environment rather than impact on it, Natty are always trying to increase their use of eco-friendly materials, package as lightly as possible and use local suppliers as often as they can. All printing and packaging is done in New Zealand, mostly here in Wellington.
The Natty Manuka Flower Earrings are also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.