Kind Bag - Roeqiya / Red Bird
The Dutch-Egyptian artist Roeqiya Fris has collaborated with Kind Bag to create this magical and scenic design filled with lustrous colours where people, animals and natural all live in harmony. These vibrant reusable shoppers make the perfect summer accessory, whether your nipping to the shops or heading to the beach. And, as always, are made 100% from recycled plastic bottles!
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles destined for our oceans
- Strong stitching to carry those heavy loads up to 20kg - up to 2-3 bags of groceries
- Folds into the attached small pouch and can fit into a pocket or handbag
- Wide arms ensuring a comfortable fit around the shoulder
- Medium size - 39 x 64 x 17 cm
Kind Bag is a women-owned and run company, based in London, UK. The pursuit of sustainability, female empowerment, and the creation of a colourful world is at the heart of Kind Bag's ethos today. With vibrant bags made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, perfected to serve you in your everyday life, they make products that do good and look good!
Availble online and in-store at Cable Car Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.