Purple Ferns Eco Dishcloth
Munch dishcloths are eco-friendly, affordable and stylish!
One dishcloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels, saving you money and creating no harm. They soften in contact with water and can absorb 15 x it’s weight. They also dry fast so they don’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Super absorbent
- Durable Both Machine or dishwasher clean
- Durable for repeated use - will last up to 6 months
- Quick dry - hygienic
- Size: 17 x 20 cm
- All natural – made from 100% natural and renewable materials
- Made with cotton blended with cellulose. Printed with vegetable ink
- Biodegradable and Compostable – breaks down in 6 weeks
- All designs inspired by nature
Munch is about empowering you to change the world. All their products are eco friendly in some way from being reusable, organic to biodegradable, and embrace their key values: ethical + eco + essentials. Munch is run by a strong home workforce of women who celebrate being part of a company with a purpose.
Available online and in-store at Wellington Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.