Whanau Gold Earrings
The Whanau Gold Earrings are part of Little Taonga's new Te Reo Māori word collection which celebrates Aotearoa's beautiful native language.
Crafted from fine brass, these 18kt gold dipped earrings come presented in eco-friendly glass and cork packaging, ready for gifting.
- Earrings featuring the Māori word for family: whānau
- 18kt gold dipped fine brass
- Tarnish resistant coating
- Each earring measures approximately 0.5cm x 2.4cm
- Presented in eco-friendly glass and cork packaging
Taonga translates to treasure or prized possession in te reo Māori. Each Little Taonga design captures something to be treasured - the places, nature and icons that make Aotearoa New Zealand so special. All Little Taonga pieces are designed by Cezanne Lyons (Ngāi Tahu) in Kaikōura.