Natural Scourer - 2 Pack
This durable and absorbent scourer by Munch is a great alternative to synthetic sponges/scourers. Made from natural cellulose, this sponge is able to absorb water that's 18 times its own dry weight. A great asset to the Munch eco dishcloth, dish soap and dish brushes.
- Absolutely natural -made from cellulose and sisal fibers
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Efficient scrubbing - effortlessly wipe away dirt, grease, grime, and other impurities quickly and efficiently
- Odorless - they don’t collect bad odor like other sponges, and you can safely sanitize them in the dishwasher
- Durable - A sisal scouring pad has a perfect scrubbing quality, whereas the cellulose part is nimble and super absorbent. Soft enough not to scratch your dishes, cookware, or countertops and tough enough to remove all dirt and grease.
- Size - 11cm x 7cm x 2cm
Munch is about empowering you to change the world. All their products are eco friendly in some way from being reusable, organic to biodegradable, and embrace their key values: ethical + eco + essentials. Munch is run by a strong home workforce of women who celebrate being part of a company with a purpose.
Available online and in-store at Wellington Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.