Wooden Dish Brush
A stylish new addition to your kitchen, this wooden bottle brush by Munch is part of their new brush-ware range. Fully compostable for cleaner dishes and a cleaner planet.
- Made from 100% natural and compostable materials
- Sustainably sourced bamboo handle and natural fibre bristles designed to handle even heavy duty scrubbing with ease
- Quality craftmanship - strong and made to last
- Recommend to hand-wash and air-dry if needed
- Easy storage - strap attached to brush for easy hanging up
Munch is about empowering you to change the world. All their products are eco friendly in some way from being reusable, organic to biodegradable, and embrace their key values: ethical + eco + essentials. Munch is run by a strong home workforce of women who celebrate being part of a company with a purpose.
Available online and in-store at Wellington Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.