Rimu and Nail Bottle Opener
A great example of kiwi ingenuity, the Jude Raffills Design Rimu and Nail Bottle Opener is made from native Rimu timber and a perfectly placed nail. It's finished with a magnet to ensure it's always close at hand when you grab a drink from the fridge.
The winning combination of New Zealand native Rimu wood and nail makes this a fantastic gift and conversation piece. The Jude Raffills Design Rimu and Nail Bottle Opener also features a magnet to hold the bottle cap once released, so you don't have to bend down and pick it up off the floor!
- Bottle Opener by Jude Raffills Design
- Made from a rectangular block of New Zealand native Rimu wood and a nail
- Magnetised to ensure it's ready and waiting on your refrigerator door and to hold bottle cap once released
- Finished with Jude Raffills Design branding
- Made in Aotearoa New Zealand
Simplicity, durability and functionality are at the heart of every Jude Raffills Design piece. The Nelson based team love to create things that bring people together, like their cheese boards, bottle openers and salad servers, all made from native New Zealand Rimu.
This product is also available to purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.