Cable Car Kitset Model A4
The Cable Car Kitset Model A4 comes flat-packed with instructions for simple assembly. It depicts Wellington’s iconic red cable car and makes a fabulous memento.
First operational in 1902, the iconic Wellington Cable Car has become a symbol of our hilly city. It’s a must-do on any trip to Pōneke!
Designed and made in Wellington by Abstract Design, this kitset model has laser cut MDF pieces that slot together easily. They can be permanently joined with a small spot of PVA glue.
- Kitset model of Wellington’s iconic red cable car
- Measures approximately 16.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.5cm when assembled
- Flat-packed A4 sheet of laser cut MDF in red
- Easy to assemble using instructions provided
- Ideal gift for postage and sending overseas
- Pieces can be permanently joined using PVA glue
- Designed and made by Wellington company Abstract Design
Because of its compact size, this model is ideal for postage and sending overseas. It also makes a great display piece for your home.
Designed and made right here in Wellington, Abstract Design’s laser cut products are inspired by all things Aotearoa. The pieces are made from MDF and easy to assemble.
The Cable Car Kitset Model A4 is also available to purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.