Galit Maxwell Joy Bowl
The Joy Bowl by Galit Maxwell is made from speckled cream clay covered in cute black spots. This lovely piece was created by hand in Wellington.
Ideal for ice cream, soups and dips, this beautiful ceramic bowl also makes a stunning gift.
- Ceramic bowl
- Handmade in Wellington
- Each bowl measures approximately 7cm high x 11.5cm wide
- Glazed with clear food-safe glaze
- Dishwasher safe
- Each item is individually handcrafted and therefore can vary slightly in shape and shade of colour
- Speckled pottery is not recommended to be microwaved due to the content of iron particles
- Do not expose items to thermal shock caused by sudden change of temperature
Wellington based potter Galit Maxwell says clay has been a part of her life on and off for the past 20 years, but it has recently become her main creative passion. Using New Zealand stoneware clay, Galit mixes her own glazes from raw materials and enjoys the peaceful and meditative process of creating her products. She also teaches group classes and offers private lessons from her Wellington studio.