Litterless Lunch Bag - Red Apples
Organic material and fair trade sandwich bags by Munch. These reusable bags are eco-friendly, colourful and affordable!
- Saves you money as our bags last for at least 18months or more
- Versatile - great for biscuits, fruit, popcorn or any other lunchbox goodie you would wrap
- No nasties - these bags are Lead, Phthalates and BPA free
- Handmade in New Zealand - truly ethical and sustainable
- Easy care - just wash or wipe clean. The internal layer is waterproof and food will not stick or stain
- Eco-friendly - makes a great eco friendly gift. Go green and say no to plastic!
Munch is about empowering you to change the world. All their products are eco friendly in some way from being reusable, organic to biodegradable, and embrace their key values: ethical + eco + essentials. Munch is run by a strong home workforce of women who celebrate being part of a company with a purpose.
Available online and in-store at Wellington Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.