Where is the Cheese? Pocket Game
Quick! Help your cook find all 10 ingredients they need to prepare dinner! A speed and observation game for the whole family by Londji.
Each player has a cook-themed cardboard sheet with ten cut out holes. The ingredients (and kitchen utensils) are placed on the table in view of all the players. Each player must locate all of the ingredients that appear on their menu - fastest chef wins!
- Pocket-sized version of Where is the Cheese? game
- Composition: FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- Illustration by Txell Darné
- Box dimensions: 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 5cm
- Instructions available in english, french, german, italian, spanish & catalan
- Made in Barcelona
- Not suitable for children under three years - small parts
Based in Barcelona, Londji design and manufacture toys that are innovative, sustainable and safe for children. Londji strive to leave a better world for our children, prioritising local manufacturing and sustainable materials to create original toys that show the importance of play and sharing time with the people you love.