Woven Flax Earrings
Show off your style with these unique Woven Flax Long Drop Earrings from Stone Arrow. Crafted from up-cycled glass and adorned with a simple yet striking kiln-fused print inspired by woven flax.
The design is iron fused in a kiln onto the surface of the glass, hence the slight reddish colour. Every step of the making is done by the team in the Stone Arrow workshop, starting from cutting the pieces from bottles, to being finished with handmade recycled Sterling Silver hooks.
- Earring Total Length: approx 76mm
- Dimensions Excluding Hook: 62mm (l) x 11mm (w) x 4mm (d)
- Due to the nature of the process and the use of recycled materials, colour and size may vary slightly from photo
- Made with up-cycled glass and sterling silver
- Glass sources: Green - Jagermeister; Light Blue - Bombay Sapphire Gin; Clear - Dancing Sands Gin.
Stone Arrow are a boutique artisan business that create exquisite jewellery inspired by the beautiful nature of Aotearoa New Zealand. Each piece is reimagined with authenticity and purpose, combining the traditional and the innovative whilst using sustainable and repurposed materials.
Available online and in-store at City Gallery Wellington, Cable Car Museum and Wellington Museum. Explore our collection of jewellery, taonga, souvenirs, science-themed gifts and more from across Aotearoa New Zealand.